Eger hafif sekerli ve yumusak sandvic ekmeklerini seviyorsaniz sizin icin ideal bir ekmek tarifi. Bence ekmek kizartma makinesinde kizartilinca oldukca hos oluyor. Yemeklerle degil de daha cok kahvalti icin tercih edilecek bir tarif.
- 3 cup un
- 1/2 cup sut (ilik olacak)
- 1/2 ya 2/3 cup sicak su (Miktarini hamurunuzun kivamina gore ayarlarsiniz)
- 4 yemek kasigi eritilmis tereyeagi, margarin ya da siviyag.
- 2 yemek kasigi seker
- 1 bucuk cay kasigi tuz
- 1 paket kuru maya ( Kuru mayayi bir yemek kasigi ilik suda cozdurun) ya da 2 cay kasigi instant maya ( Instant mayayi direk una ekliyorsunuz)
- 3 cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour*
- 1/2 cup milk (skim, 1%, 2% or whole, your choice)**
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup hot water, enough to make a soft, smooth dough**
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) melted butter, margarine or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 packet active dry yeast dissolved in 1 tablespoon warm water OR 2 teaspoons instant yeast
Shaping: Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled work surface, and shape it into an 8" log. Place the log in a lightly greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pan, cover the pan loosely with lightly greased plastic wrap, and allow the bread to rise for about 60 minutes, until it’s domed about 1" above the edge of the pan. A finger pressed into the dough should leave a mark that rebounds slowly.
Baking: Bake the bread in a preheated 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until it’s light golden brown. Test it for doneness by removing it from the pan and thumping it on the bottom (it should sound hollow), or by measuring its interior temperature with an instant-read thermometer (it should register 190°F at the center of the loaf). Remove the bread from the oven, and cool it on a wire rack before slicing. Store the bread in a plastic bag at room temperature